Recently I had the chance to hangout on the BrightIdeas podcast hosted by Trent Dyrsmid.
Not only is he a successful entrepreneur in his own right, but he has a couple different business which are all running with with a systemic mindset and operated by people who understand them.
The best part is that Trent also spends some of the time he gains from operating a systemic organization by helping fellow entreprenruers through his podcast.
To listen to part of my story you can check out the podcast here: http://brightideas.co/steve-simonson-interview/
Developing a systemic operation is the first step towards maintaining your own sanity, but it delivers addtional benefits as well like:
- Clear, Measureable, & Objective Goals For You and Your Team.
- A Company Culture Built Around A Predictable Result.
- An Organization That is Easy to Manage Based on Numbers vs. Emotions.
- A Corporate Valuation that is Higher as a Result of Systems, Management, and Stability.
- The Potential to have the Business Run well; Even if You are NOT present. (Yes it is possible!)